Entry Permits

Entry Permits for access to Aboriginal Land

Entry Permits are required for entry onto or through those Aboriginal Lands Trust reserves that are subject to Part III of the Aboriginal Affairs Planning Authority Act 1972

Apply for a permit online (not to be used for mining activity on Aboriginal lands)

Open interactive map to check if your journey requires an AAPA lands permit

For further information, please contact the Department of Planning, Lands and Heritage on 1300 651 077.